Vytrus activity on Covid-19
Vytrus Biotech informs its customers, distributors, suppliers and collaborators that in the current situation of COVID-19 we will continue with normal activity and operations in order to fulfil its commercial obligations and commitments acquired. In that way, a series of organizational measures are being implemented to ensure this goal.
According to the official recommendations and guidelines provided by the Government authorities, specific rules of action are also being established to prevent COVID-19 spread and preserve people’s health:
- In-person service hours: our office will be available to receive shipments from 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday. Our call centre stays on the same schedule
- Home office: working at home is being implemented to minimize the presence of our employees at the office thus avoiding crowds. Vytrus Biotech’s team will work rotating shifts combining both home office and face-to-face turns
- Visits: no personal visits nor group meetings will be received for now
- Travel: business trips will be reduced to the minimum necessary
- Training: planned training sessions will be cancelled
- Cleanliness and hygiene: both personal and Vytrus’s facilities cleaning and hygiene measures are being strictly implemented
For any questions or comments, we remain at your disposal through the usual channels either our e-mails addresses or at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as our phone number +34 931278106.
VYTRUS Management Board